Re: [sap-log-sd] How to Reverse Entry Entered through J1IH

Posted by mancy (SAP SD CONSULTANT)
on Nov 28 at 6:32 AM
Dear Vikas,
Follow the give procedures.
Tcode:-J1IH then go Cancel exc. inv Tab. 2. Enter the Document number,
year, and series group of the excise invoice that you want to cancel. A
dialog box appears. 3. Choose Yes. 4. Before posting the document check the
Accounting document going to be generated. Here click on "Determine G/L
Accounts" button. 5. Save the adjustment posting. System will post Excise
JV Document; Accounting Document with Part2 Serial No has been successfully
created. 6. Making Adjustment Postings for Other Transactions Use: - You
follow this procedure if you want to make an adjustment posting that does
not fall into any of the other categories of adjustment offered by this
function. You can only use an external document as your reference document.

Hope this will help you.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: VikasBorvankar
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 4:54 AM
Subject: How to Reverse Entry Entered through J1IH

I have entered one excise JV through transaction code J1IH in which by typographical error wrong amount is entered.
can i reverse this excise JV? if yes which transaction code?

Copyright © 2011 and message author. 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.